Friday, August 22, 2008

tried and true, faded, in the twilight

I've come back home once more, and all of a sudden it's August. It's not just August, it's late August, the end of midsummer falling hard with a huge orange moon in the sky every night.

School starts in four days (five, for me, the one who perpetually has Tuesdays off). I am once again migratory, getting ready to reset my flawless internal global positioning system to Brown, resizing all my distances, resetting every frame.

More specifically, I am enjoying the perfection of this weather, so delicately balanced that the slightest breeze would make me shiver or the lightest touch would be too warm. It's absolutely gorgeous as summer turns into fall. Fall!

I don't really know how to write full paragraphs any more; everything is too exciting and yet I also have to go fill in metadata fields.

Oh, and I got invited to test.

[but I was a young James Dean, with a way with the ladies...]

No comments: