Thursday, April 2, 2009

listmaking early on a Thursday morning.

In precisely two months I'll be journeying home.

Here are the things I can't wait to see:
-bagels
-correctly formed lines
-stores that are open between noon and 2pm
-trees, grass, and similarly green things
-mountains
-American coffee
-ponies
-you

Here are the things I could be fine with never seeing again:
-American cars
-news from the conservative right
-my class schedule for fall 2009
-traffic on 29-North
-prices in dollars
-most fast food restaurants

2 comments:

Jean said...

Okay, so I have Myo Sim at the top of my things to get back to list, and I don't see it at all on yours. Care to explain? Or will you be joining B. for Thursday night bike polo?

A. said...

I kind of thought it went without saying ... or else I was totally asleep when I made my list.

I can't WAIT to get back to class.