Sunday, December 2, 2007

maybe all we can do, is to see each other through

I created a book drawer. A drawer, under my bed, to hold all the books that were living on the floor. I also converted a hatbox into a little stool for my foodstuffs (also former denizens of the floor).

I love it.

In other news it is raining and I want you to pick up your phone so badly, Noni! (is it irreverant that I call you that? is it too familiar, or too childish, or altogether out of style? or does it make you miss me a little?) I need to tell you how I've been feeling. There are so many things I share with you that I don't have in common with anyone else -- so much life, and experience, and through all of that changing business you have consistently and lovingly been there.

listening to: Hour Follows Hour // Ani DiFranco
reading: Fearless: The Complete Personal Safety Guide for Women // Paul Henry Danylewich

No comments: