Sunday, December 16, 2007

per le say

Still slogging my way through exams. I'll be done on Tuesday.

There's really nothing else happening with me. I feel heavy and awful and weak all the time; I sleep too much and at the wrong times and I desperately need to work out more. Only I don't want to become a rabid distance runner again and I don't know what else I can do. Maybe I'll go to the gym not for karate, for once (I have been saying that all week).

I keep making "I'll see you soon" promises to semifriends and I don't really intend to keep very many of them (which is a little sad, I know).

I never got to see you over my little break even though I desperately wanted to. I was too busy heaving my guts up all morning (period sickness wtf).

As Barry said, I hate December. I will be so glad when the stress of exams and family and holiday and travel (eesh, all of those things combined look like death) is OVER and I can sit back under the windowsill, enjoying the way the wind plays through the naked trees and riding my horse on cold cold pure mornings.

reading: Women and Gender notes
listening to: Long White Arms // Paula Cole

No comments: