Thursday, March 5, 2009

killing time on Thursday evening

From my morning internet perusal:
"I just wish two things were more promoted in our sexual culture: pubic hair and foreskin."

Thank you, thank you, nightmare brunette, for making me feel like I'm not the second-to-only person constantly saying this. Well, the former point, at least (I can't claim any beliefs about the latter).

Apparently the reflection comes from reading the tumblr site sexartandpolitics, which I'm not familiar with personally, but I scoped out the offending post that inspired nightmare brunette's comment and perhaps I'll add it to the 'roll.

Come on, I'm living in a foreign city with no classes and nothing to do but soak up French culture and spend money. The least I can have is an extensive Anglophone blogroll to read in the morning before I go out and do those important things.

Eh, on second perusal, I think I can skip it. Too much watered down politics that I already get in full force from my obsessive reading of The New York Times and BBC World Service.

Nothing else of note to report. Hop on over to Squidgirl in Lyon to take a look at my pictures from Italy, or, you know, kick back with a giant mug of tea and some sudoku and a view of the river like I'm doing right now.

38 days.

No comments: