Wednesday, March 4, 2009

you've been leading me beside strange waters

I am, as usual, baffled by the things I learn on Facebook.

It's too early in the morning for this kind of excitement (namely, the kind that isn't exciting at all). I am still lying in bed, not looking forward to pulling back the curtain and surveying the cloudy day, not looking forward to having to fill another endless morning and afternoon with things to do.

It's only been five months.

Today marks my two-month anniversary in Franceland.
In one month I will be entertaining my parents, and anxiously counting down the days until you arrive.
In three months I will be celebrating my second full day back home.

I guess that's all. I still can't bring myself to go out for breakfast. Maybe a midafternoon coffee. Then again, probably not that either.

No comments: