Friday, August 12, 2011

Are you getting somewhere, or did you get lost in Amsterdam?

Blogosphere!

It's been a long time. Here's what I've done since January:
-Passed my black belt exam in karate (which was maybe the most fun I've ever had in an exam, a good time, the best of all times)
-Celebrated the one-year anniversary of my college graduation
-Watched my favorite coworkers divide themselves into factions, and subsequently learned that teamwork and collaboration are what I'm looking for in a career-path
-Quit both my jobs
-Moved to a new city, sans emploi
-Started using my connections here to hustle for a new job

Somewhere in there I also wore a lot of skirts and dresses, wrote all my Myo Sim notes out longhand, found an apartment that my parents hate, made a few really good friends, and decided to ride my bicycle everywhere.

And now there are plumbers in my kitchen! I wish that were a euphamism, but it's not, so I'm off to deal with that.

Bisous,

A.

No comments: