Monday, March 31, 2008

a more perfect fall

Firefox quit on me after a huge fight with a flashplayer (okay, I admit it, trying to watch copyrighted Disney movies online was probably a dumb thing to do -- but they weren't on youtube anymore!). I'm using Safari now, which is a pain in the ass, but since I've spent the afternoon working with it it seems to have improved somewhat.

Sadface. I miss all my firefoxy options.

That being said, today I didn't have to go to work -- way to win! Apparently there are not enough full time staff to hang out with us due to acute sickness. Also, one of the girls who shares my bathroom has shingles (gross). So glad I've had chicken pox before.

Other than that, I went running, walked to barracks and back (exercise and food all in one!), and did most of my homework. I have class in half an hour ... gross. All I want to do is lie in bed. I was so productive this morning and now I just feel exhausted. Pathetique. I wish I were going to kendo tonight.

I want to go hear the first minister of Scotland speak tomorrow, but it's during my 2pm so I don't know. I don't really do the reading for the class as it is ... I feel like I should be there.

/ motivation. I'm so looking forward to time off from classes ... argh. I wish I could find out about the DMP sooner.

I guess I'll go shop online for horse stuff I can't afford.

No comments: